Friday, May 30, 2014

PermaFerndale Podcast Available on iTunes

Hooray! iTunes finally approved the official podcast for subscription!

Here is the iTunes link so you can click "subscribe" and get every episode as they come out!

Based on the hosting account I've set up, I should be capable of uploading up to 3 podcasts per month. So, with any luck I will record and post a new episode every 10 days or so. Since this is the last day of the month, I'll attempt to get a new episode online in the first week of June, then again by the end of the second week or the beginning of the third and the final episode will come out just before the end of the month.

I think that this will not be too much, but if it ends up being a bit crowded, I may switch to a bi-monthly structure and record a bit of extra content each episode.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment